Steps to Home Buying –
• Consult with a lender so you know your home buying budget
• Select a realtor to represent you in the transaction
• Think about your “must haves” vs your “wants” as you and your agent begin the search for your home
• The offer – your agent will prepare the offer and present it to the seller’s agent
• Negotiation – getting your offer accepted is the goal here
• Inspections and repair request – your agent will assist with this
• Open escrow – this is a neutral third party that handles the closing
• Appraisal – this can be smooth or tricky depending on the property and type of loan
• Final verification of income – do not use your available credit during escrow and don’t change jobs. Those mistakes can be fatal to closing on your new home.
• Closing – sign closing documents and get your keys
The Kelly-Right Professional Real Estate Service team in Odessa, WA is here to help you with all of your real estate needs. We have over 25 years of experience and hundreds of residential, commercial and investment real estate transactions successfully closed.